Serving You The Best Spices, Pulses, Dairy Products..
Shanta Tradexim Private Limited is a 2013 (Shanta Farms Dairy Division started in 2016) formed establishment that is functional in India as a manufacturer and supplier of food products such as Organic Pulses, Cow Milk, Cow Ghee, Organic Flours, Organic Vegetables, Organic Spices and Organic Grains. Our herbal food items are prepared using no preservatives or chemical compounds as the result of which these provide great nutrition to consumers and prove their worth by promoting healthy living. Under Shanta, all our herbal offerings are marketed and served in the Indian markets.
Our unit, Shanta Farms is located in Nimar, Madhya Pradesh State. It stands at an area of 50 acre from over 2 years now. Here, we produce and provide milk, milk by-products, vegetables, spices and other products to 600 families.
We, as a manufacturing company in Indore are progressing the city and supporting this growth of the Agriculture and Food Industry with modernization and commercialization.
Why and How Shanta Farms Emerged?
Every beginning has an inspiration and a reason. Ours too had the same, but different from the ordinary. An accident of the founder's mother-in-law because of cancer attack changed everything. It was this illness that ignited the thought of producing chemical free food products, which benefit health.
In the year 2013, Shanta Tradexim Pvt. Ltd. started exporting organic products to USA. The thought to make Indians get organic products helped us setup a dairy farm in India under the name of Shanta Farms past 3 years of Shnanta Tradexim Pvt. Ltd.
We arranged for our 10 farmers finance from bank to help them buy 5 cattle. Provided them support with buyback guarantee in caring well for cattle so that cows produce good quality milk. This cluster scheme witnessed a great increase day by day.
By the Government of India Ministry of MSME, Mrs. Pallavi Vyas visited Poland for the Official Indian Delegation to 8th European Congress of Small and Medium Entrepreneurs, Katowice Poland. Here, demonstration of Pure Cow Ghee, Pure Cow Butter, Organic Spices Powder, was done, which was appreciated by the Poland citizens. Signing 5 MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) for supply of same products, we made a clusters of farmers and gave them 5 acre land for growing organic Spices.
We perform our production operations carefully at our unit using world-class machinery. From milking to pasteurization and bottling, everything is done using machines imported from Sweden. At our facility we have a Milking Parlor, Pasteurization Machine, Fully Automated Bottling & Washing Plant. To keep our cows healthy so that they produce more, we have a large shed for safe-keeping of cows. The shed has been installed with basic to advanced facilities like fans, etc. Cleanliness is maintained well at the shed because we believe that every living being requires a clean and hygienic place to eat and rest. At our farm, we have grown grass and fodder in an organic way. No chemicals or pesticides in growing fodder and grass.
Awards, Recognition & Achievements
- Awarded with Narayani Namah Award by the honorable Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh
- Awarded with Naari Shakti Award by India SME Forum
- Awarded for showing excellence in serving pure cow milk by 94.3 My FM
- Awarded with Women & Business Award by INDO Global SME Chamber
- Awarded with Best Startup Award by IIT & IIM of Indore
- Awarded with India Achievers Awards 2019 by Zee News
- Awarded with SABERA for change maker in the industry by A Simply Suparnaa Media Network Initiative
- Awarded with Leaders In Organic Farming (Central India) by IIBA-2019
- Won 100 Media SME award
- Got full marks by the jury amongst 33102 entries
- First company to have selected as Member of Indian Business Delegation for 8th Annual European Congress for SME in Dairy & Farming Industry at International Convention Center located at Poland ad Katowice. We signed here 5 MOU with companies for serving them high quality dairy and agro products.
- Mrs. Pallavi Vyas (MD, Shanta Farms) got featured in FIEO News Magazine for her outstanding work as a business entrepreneur.
- Also won a trip to Brazil, Europe & North America to globally present Shanti Farm